Buy Square layer healthy paratha in year. Vegetables are very healthy and delicious. specially spinach, Capsicum are good to health and all this vegetable are full of nutrients specially for children. This paratha is made from all the the healthy vegetables. When the paratha is cook and it's crispy layer get open it looks very delicious. सतपुड़ा पराठा सात परतो वाला स्वादिष्ट पराठा-खाते ही कहेंगे वाह क्या पराठा. #crispyparatha#layer paratha#square paratha Ya ha meri mama k special parathy recipe for all mom lovers Zaroor try krn like krn r mjh apna feedback zaroor dain,channel ko subscribe krn r bell icon . इस सीक्रेट को जान कर आपके आलू के पराठे कभी नहीं फटेंगे
These are a staple in many Indian homes and are eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Parathas are mostly served with a chutney, pickle, curry, dals or even plain with tea. This multi layered paratha or warqi paratha is crisp from outside and soft from inside. You take on baking microwave Square layer healthy paratha employing 17 modus operandi as a consequence 5 furthermore. Here is how you produce.
process of Square layer healthy paratha
- give 1 cup of maida.
- a little 2 cup of wheat flour.
- This of salt as per taste.
- Prepare Half cup of boiledGrated potato.
- use Half cup of finely choppes Capsicum.
- also Half cup of finely chopped onion.
- add Half cup of finely Chopped cabbage.
- also Half cup of finely chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of finely chopped spinach.
- then Half cup of chopped coriander.
- add Half teaspoon of teaspoon garam masala powder.
- also Half teaspoon of amchoor powder.
- You need half teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need half teaspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- also 2 tbsp of Green Chilli paste.
- use 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare Half cup of Oil.
Warqi paratha is little tricky to make but tastes amazing and worth the effort. Kids love this multi layered paratha due to its square shape and crisp crust. This paratha is quite similar to Kerala paratha or kerala parotta but different in shape and method. How to make Multi Layered Soft Square Paratha Recipe
Square layer healthy paratha in succession
- First of all take a pan an add all the vegetables and half teaspoon of salt to remove it's all moisture. and cook it for 1 minute. In a bowl take one cup of maida and two cup of wheat flour add at the cook mixture of vegetables. then add the dry ingredients that is garam masala powder, amchoor powder, jeera powder Dhaniya powder and then 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste and add salt as per taste..
- After adding all these ingredients put slowly slowly water in it. And make a Atta dough. Put some oil on dough and knead it properly..
- Now take a small portion of dough and make a round paratha. apply some oil on surface Sprinkle flour on surface. Fold one side of paratha and another side on it. now again fold one side of paratha on the other side and now roll it in a square shape..
- Now place the paratha on pan. Fry the paratha until it get crispy from both side. now paratha is ready and serve it with tomato chutney, green chilli chutney, dahi or achar it taste very good with this all..
- Vegetables are very healthy and delicious. specially spinach, Capsicum are good to health and all this vegetable are full of nutrients specially for children. This paratha is made from all the the healthy vegetables. When the paratha is cook and it's crispy layer get open it looks very delicious. I always make this paratha for my children's they love this paratha too much..
Layered Chapati Chapati, also known as roti, safati, shabaati and roshi, is an unleavened flatbread from the Indian Subcontinent; and. Today I would like to show, how to make a square layered paratha (rounded fried chapati bread). (My mom's recipie from Pakistan). For wonderful food recipe videos please join: lachha paratha recipe Mix well. plain paratha recipe with step by step photos. paratha or paranthas are a category of indian breads that are very popular. shared two techniques of making plain paratha recipe. paratha are popular breakfast or tiffin recipe that can be served with pickle or any side veggie dish. Oil, Cumin Seeds, Finely Chopped Onion, Shredded Beetroot, Small Potatoes Cubed, Cauliflower Florets, French Beans, Carrot chopped How to Make Square Roti Paratha: A roti is a very simple round flatbread and is the easiest to make.