Bonus Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake website. Find Deals on Low Carb Chocolate Cake in Baking Supplies on Amazon. This easy, low carb dessert would be perfect for Valentine's Day or when you have a chocolate craving. You might also like this microwave low carb pumpkin pie for one recipe.
For this keto mug cake, you can make it peanut butter, chocolate, or vanilla. Note on cooking time When microwaving, keep in mind that a shorter cooking time will give you a fudgy brownie while a longer cooking time will make the texture more cake-like. Don't reach or a high sugar cake, make a low carb mug cake instead. You wrap up grilling griddle Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake practicing 8 compound moreover 9 steps. Here you go perform.
receipt of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- use 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- add 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- then 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- use 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- This 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- use 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- then 1 of egg.
Made in a minute or in your oven if you prefer! I hold the record for the world's largest sweet tooth. I could eat sweets for every meal of the day and go to bed happy. So when I started eating keto, I obviously cut out sugar altogether and needless to say, I was irritable.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake little by little
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
But that was As you can see this is such a simple and easy keto mug cake recipe. Made with cocoa powder, keto friendly sweetener (so no refined sugar), cream cheese, baking powder, egg, butter and chocolate chips. You won't be disappointed with this ketogenic diet recipe. Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Brownie Idea - Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe - Completely Keto Friendly Baking. You can't go wrong with this low carb keto chocolate brownie for one and kids love this one too!.