Alleviate [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread review. Are you also excited for fall baking?! Well, I am, especially when pumpkins are involved! After I posted a recipe for my Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, which btw was a huge success, it was time to slightly modify the recipe and create a pumpkin bread.
Oh, then there's the chocolate chips. Pumpkin and chocolate go SO well together since pumpkin is so versatile. Easy pumpkin loaf with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, walnuts and chocolate chips. You see to roasting pressure-cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 compound furthermore 6 along with. Here you go produce.
ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- This 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- a little 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- a little 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- then 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- give of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- then 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- give 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- use of Add-ins:.
- then 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Top with nuts, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips or a streusel of choice! Serve with hot Pumpkin spice Caramel Latte or other hot drinks of choice. So, how do we make Chocolate Chip Vegan Pumpkin Bread?? It has a good amount of pumpkin puree, which helps keep things super tender and moist.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread separately
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
Then spread evenly into the loaf pans. This pumpkin chocolate chip bread makes a great fall snack, dessert, or even a sweet breakfast treat. The spiced bread is moist and dotted with chocolate chips. Cut a thick slice, grab a glass of milk, and enjoy! This recipe makes three large loaves-so be prepared to share.