Avoid Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars pre-owned.
You go for it simmering decoct Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars practicing 13 receipt including 11 together with. Here is how you pull off.
program of Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- This 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter - softened, just under room temp.
- a little 4 tbs of coconut oil - chilled.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar - packed.
- This 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- a little 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of REAL maple syrup.
- use 1 tbs of pure vanilla extract.
- also 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- give 1 tsp of baking soda.
- This 1 tsp of baking powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- then 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars gradually
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together flour baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together butter, coconut oil, and sugars on medium speed until pale and fluffy. About 2 minutes..
- With mixer running add eggs one at a time, beating until fully combined after each addition. Add vanilla and maple syrup, continue to run until just incorporated..
- Stop mixer. Scrape down sides and ensure no unmixed portions of butter/sugar remain in the bottom..
- Add half the flour mixture. Slowly return speed to medium. Beat until just incorporated. Stop mixer, scrape down sides, add remaining flour mixture and repeat process..
- Stop mixer. Add chocolate chips. Turn on to low to gently stir chips into batter until just incorporated..
- Spread batter evenly into cake pan. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
- See notes below⤵.
- NOTE 1: I use a stand mixer when making this recipe because I have carpal tunnel and it kills my wrists to stir cookie batter. You can absolutely make this recipe stirring by hand (or with a handheld mixer) with no adverse effects whatsoever..
- NOTE 2: To bake as cookies, chill dough for 30 minutes before baking. When ready, scoop out 2 tbs dough per cookie. Roll each tbs into its own ball. Stack one ball on top of the other on a cookie sheet and press together gently, but do not flatten. Space cookies 2 inches apart. Bake at 375°F for 10-13 minutes or until edges are just lightly golden and center is still pale. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For crisper cookies, bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly golden all over..