Brand new Chocolate Banana Bread site. The Inspired Home is the choice for those looking to create a balanced and healthy home. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. You close browning microwave Chocolate Banana Bread practicing 20 modus operandi so 10 steps. Here you go carry out.
procedure of Chocolate Banana Bread
- a little 120 gr of all purpose flour.
- give 30 gr of cocoa powder.
- then 150 gr of unsalted butter.
- add 150 gr of granulated sugar.
- add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- This 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- use 2 of eggs.
- add 2 tsp of baking powder.
- use 2 of ripe bananas (mash).
- add of Mocha glaze:.
- also 5 tbs of icing sugar.
- then 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
- then 1 tbs of espresso coffee (liquid).
- Prepare of Almond streusel:.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped almond.
- also 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- use 4 tbs of brown / palm sugar.
- give 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- also 1/4 tsp of salt.
- give 4 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. The bananas make the bread super moist and you can still taste the bananas. This recipe also calls for melted unsalted butter AND oil. The butter gives the bread a nice flavor and the oil keeps the.
Chocolate Banana Bread separately
- Preheat your oven into 160°C..
- Prepare streusel by pour all the ingredients into one bowl. Mixed them well until you find crumbly consistency. Bake thrm aroun 15 minutes or until it is fragrant..
- Mix all dry ingredients (AP flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt)..
- Mix butter with sugar around 3 minutes, add vanilla essence, banana, and eggs. Mix all together until well mixed..
- Switch the mixer speed into low speed, add the dry ingredient. Mix them until all well combined. Becareful for not over mixing them..
- Pour the mixture into the mould, bake around 50 minutes..
- While waiting, prepare the mocha glaze. Mix all ingredients and stir them well..
- After your bread is done, let it cool around 10 minutes, and you could take it out from the mould. Let it cool completely over the cooling wire..
- After the bread cool completely, pour your mocha glaze over the bread and sprinkle with almond streusel..
- Let it chilled into the refrigerator around 1 hour, for the best serving..
This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake… yet it's secretly good for you at the same time!. To cut back on calories without sacrificing taste or texture, I've packed a full two cups of mashed banana into this decadently rich and dark chocolate banana bread. The moisture and sweetness from the extra banana makes the recipe so. Whisk until there are no more lumps in the cocoa powder and the mixture is well combined. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.