Bonus Chocolate Chip Muffins on sale. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Muffins. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch.
These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison! We love making muffins — they are simple and fast to make. You effect frying fix Chocolate Chip Muffins proving 9 prescription together with 5 moreover. Here you go cook.
prescription of Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- a little 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- also 3 ounces of butter, melted.
- add 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- This 4 tablespoons of brown sugar sprinkle over the 12 muffins.
If we're craving something sweet or baked fresh from the oven. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar. A million chocolate chip muffin recipes and I have the nerve to suggest that I have something new for you I wanted these chocolate chip muffins to be soft (thank you, cornstarch, for finally solving that.
Chocolate Chip Muffins ingredients
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt; mix well. In a medium bowl, combine milk, melted butter and egg; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.).
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with the brown sugar..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm. Top with powdered sugar..
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Remove muffin tin to wire rack. Made with cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips, this double-chocolate muffin recipe will satisfy even the most serious chocoholics. The BEST Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe (Gluten-Free & Paleo)!