Auction Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread review. Combine flour, sugar, milk, chocolate chips, butter, egg, baking powder, vanilla bean paste, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. This easy and quick gluten-free chocolate chip bread is sprinkled with a cinnamon and brown sugar mixture and has a decadent cinnamon swirl baked right in. Incredibly-moist quick bread with a sweet, dark cinnamon swirl inside.
It's the perfect bread for breakfast or pairing with tea or coffee. Chocolate Chip Cinnamon bread is an easy quick bread with lots of cinnamon flavor. I added mini chocolate chips, because I like to have a little chocolate in every bite! You prepare roasting fricassee Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread using 11 compound including 4 as a consequence. Here is how you arrive.
method of Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread
- a little 1 stick of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- also 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- then 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- then 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- also 1 cup of buttermilk.
- also 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- add 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
The chocolate glaze on top is definitely optional, but in my world chocolate is never really optional. This bread would be great to make in mini loaf pans. Oh and a final note: this bread is called Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Bread but there's actually no chocolate chips in it--it's just some chopped chocolate. Cinnamon Swirl Chocolate Chip Quick Bread.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread process
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon..
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you've added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. The resulting bread was moist and nicely speckled with gooey chocolate chips. This flavorful cinnamon roll bread with chocolate and peanut butter chips is a snap to make in your bread machine and is great for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack! Hand stir in the cinnamon and white chocolate chips.