Achieve Banana chocolate chip muffins online. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! You move grilling panfry Banana chocolate chip muffins applying 10 ingredients as well as 5 and. Here you are do a bang-up job.
prescription of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- then 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- give 1 tsp of baking soda.
- add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- use 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- then 3 of ripe bananas.
- also 1 of egg.
- then 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- give 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- use 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate. These are the most amazing 'Perfect' Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever! These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too!
Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
I wanted to make them banana nut muffins, but since my daughter doesn't care for nuts I went ahead and added chocolate chips instead. Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins are the best type of muffins! Clean recipe using no oil or refined sugar! Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite. These gluten free muffins are perfectly moist and taste like your favorite banana bread!