Buy Oats chilla/utappam rolls overstock. Easy oats chilla for a quick and healthy breakfast. Grease your pan well with oil and heat it. You can heat up this Do you recommend using rolled oats, oats flour or whole oats.
In this video I show you how to make instant oats uttapam recipe or instant uttapam recipe at home. This uttapam is healthy uttapam as we are using oats. Oats cheela recipe or Oats chilla - Healthy breakfast recipe made very quickly during busy mornings. You effect toasting griddle Oats chilla/utappam rolls working 15 method together with 8 along with. Here you go hit.
compound of Oats chilla/utappam rolls
- add 1 cup of oats.
- then 3 tablespoons of wheat flour.
- also 1/2 of chopped onion.
- then 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- add 1/2 of chopped greenpepper.
- use 1/2 of chopped carrot.
- a little 1/2 cup of yogart.
- a little 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Chaat masala.
- This 1/2 tablespoon of Garam masala.
- add 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- use 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
This can also make good and filling evening snack. Here I have used quick cooking rolled oats and powdered it into the grinder. You can use any variety of oats. Oats Pudla / Oats Chilla is a quick, healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast ready under few minutes.
Oats chilla/utappam rolls in succession
- Grind the oats in a mixture..
- Add 1/2 cup wheat flour in it. Add yougart, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 cups water and mix it well..
- Now add all the chopped veggies and spices as per mentioned qty in the mixture..
- Take a pan, warm it up on a medium flame..
- Spread the oil or butter in a pan..
- Pour the batter in a pan so that it spreads in medium round size..
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes until it is golden brown. Flip it and cook the other side similarly..
- Make a roll. Serve it with Ketchup or Tamarind chutney. 🙂.
Oats Chilla is a healthy, delicious and easy to make breakfast dish. Similar to a dosa and more like a mini-dosas, these are great for evening snacks or even as lunch/dinner for the health conscious folks. Nutritionally fetching and easy on stomach, the utappam mix derives the innate touch of utappam through high quality oats processed with complete care. To prepare the Oats and Moong Dal Chilla, first make powder of oats in mixer (buy it here). Transfer to a bowl and set aside.