Directions Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread promo code.
You take on steeping percolate Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread adopting 9 compound than 8 steps. Here you are do the trick.
modus operandi of Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- give 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- then 1 1/2 teaspoons of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil canola oil or.
- a little 1/4 cup of honey plus , 1 teaspoons.
- add 3 cups of whole wheat flour.
- This 1/2 cup of oats rolled.
- then 1 teaspoon of salt.
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons of milk brushing , for.
- You need of oats rolled , for sprinkling on top.
Oats and Honey Whole Wheat Bread modus operandi
- 1.Warm milk in microwave until temp reaches 180 F, then let cool to 100 F (to be warm not hot)..
- 2.Add 1 teaspoon honey to warm milk and whisk in, sprinkle yeast over milk and stir in, let sit for 10 -15 minutes to proof the yeast or until the mixture is foamy on top..
- Stir together 1/4 cup honey with oil, stir in the yeast mixture, then add the flour, followed by the oat and salt, mix together with a wooden spoon until a sticky dough forms, cover with plastic warps and let sit for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes knead the dough for 10 - 15 minutes (you can more flour by tablespoon as needed)..
- Shape dough into a round with a smooth top and place in greased bowl, turning dough once to coat with the oil, cover with greased plastic warp and leave to rise until doubled size 1 1/2 - 2 hours..
- Spray loaf pan, gently punch down risen dough and shape into a log with the same dimensions as the bread pan, using your palms to pull the outer edges under so that the top of the loaf is smooth..
- Place in pan and press down gently to fill space in the tin. Take 1 hour to rise. Meanwhile; preheat the oven 350 F..
- Before baking brush the top of the loaf with milk and sprinkle with oat, bake for 38 - 40 minutes..