Avoid Paneer pot rice discount. Turn authentic Indian Palak Paneer curry into a complete meal with this delicious one pot Easy Palak Paneer Rice recipe. You will love the twist on traditional palak paneer. A perfect recipe for a quick.
Shahi Paneer ki baat hi kuch aur hai! Presenting our new recipe of Shahi Paneer pot rice using Suhana Shahi Paneer Mix - It's so simple. Paneer fried rice is one of the QUICK and EASY weeknight dinners around! You finish simmering griddle Paneer pot rice testing 14 program than 4 also. Here is how you bring about.
procedure of Paneer pot rice
- give 2 cups of basmati rice.
- a little 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- This 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- This 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- also 1 tsp of salt adjust as per taste.
- also 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- also 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- also some of chopped coriander leaves.
- add 2 tbsp of oil.
- a little 3 tbsp of spring onion white and green part both.
- then 2 tbsp of chopped capcicum you can use carrot and red and yellow bell pepper also.
- then 250 gms of paneer cubed.
A simple paneer fried rice made with rice, mixed veggies and paneer. Drain the water completely from the rice and add it to the boiling water..rice with an topping of marinated paneer cubes. it is an ideal one pot meal rice recipe for lunch. paneer fried rice, paneer pulao, chilli garlic fried rice, schezwan fried rice, schezwan rice, veg fried. I like to serve it with chole or butter paneer. Palak means spinach and Paneer means cheese.
Paneer pot rice program
- First take 1 cup of basmati rice wash well and add 3 to 4 cups of water and add salt as per taste and 1 tbsp of oil so that rice will not get sticky cook 80% of rice drain remaining water completely and keep in side.Next heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and ginger saute for a minute and then add chopped green chilli,chopped spring onion green as well as white also and again saute for a minute..
- Next add chopped capsicum and fry for a minute keep it crunchy when it is done add 3 cups of water or you can use vegetable stock also then add soya sauce, vinegar,black pepper and salt and bring it to boil and then add paneer cubed..
- Next in bowl take one cup of water and add corn flour 3tbsp mix well and add this to the gravy to make it thick,then in cooked rice add chopped spring onion and chopped coriander leaves and mix in rice nicely and add some chopped spring onions to he gravy also..
- Next take clay pot or any other pot and spread the gravy at the bottom first again make a layer of rice same way make layers of rice and gravy like we do for biryani on top keep gravy and close with the lid and keep on low flame to cook completely for atleast 10 to 15 minutes delicious paneer pot rice is ready serve hot..
Paneer is typically called "Indian cottage cheese" You can definitely make your own paneer at home (I know, I know. I need to share a recipe for that). Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Pour the water out of the large pot and put it over medium heat.