Deals Soya Chunks Chilly Manchurian on sale. Soya chunks manchurian makes a great starter or a snack. Soya chunks in hot sweet and sour sauce taste delicious and are addictive. Indo chinese Chilli & Manchurian dishes are a favorite at home and are made once in few months.
If you are a meat eater you will definitely feel it tasting similar to chicken. Take a bowl and add soya chunks, all-purpose flour, salt, ginger garlic paste. Chinese Chili Soya Chunks Manchurian is ready. You execute steeping sizzle Soya Chunks Chilly Manchurian adopting 13 prescription furthermore 7 as well as. Here is how you pull off.
modus operandi of Soya Chunks Chilly Manchurian
- a little 1 cup of Soya chunks.
- You need 1 of Capsicums chopped vertically.
- give 1 of Tomato chopped vertically.
- You need 2 of Onion chopped vertically.
- use 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- also 2 tsp of Corn flour dissolved in 1/2 cup of water.
- also 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- This 1 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- use 2 tsp of Chilly sauce.
- also to taste of Salt.
- also 2-3 of Green chilly vertically chopped.
- This 1tsp of Oil.
- This 2tsp of Spring onion chopped.
Garnish with Fresh Green chopped coriander and serve hot with Rice, Naan or Parantha. Pleazzzz don't forget to share it on your social media with friends and family in case you enjoyed reading my blog. Soya chunks Manchurian is tasty and protein rich snack item.it tastes almost like chicken manchurian.i used Nutrela soya chunks for this preparation.soaking time of soya chunks depends upon the quality.i had few bitter experiences when used loose soya chunks. Dont add more soya sauce than the mentioned amount else it will change the taste and make the manchurian more darker in color.
Soya Chunks Chilly Manchurian gradually
- Soak soya chunks in lukewarm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Ginger Garlic paste and onion. Sauté little.
- Now add capsicum and Tomato. saute and add soya sauce,tomato sauce and green chilly.
- Squeeze out excess water from soya chunks and add in pan...
- Mix well every and adjust salt.
- Now add Corn flour and water mixture to pan and mix well..cook uncovered.
- Lastly garnish with spring onion and serve immediately..
Mix gram flour, chilly powder, pepper powder and required salt. Chilli Soya Chunks-Soya chunks cooked in Chinese style in sesame oil. For more recipes related to Chilli Soya Chunks checkout Soya Chunks Manchurian. Add soya chunks and cook for five to seven minutes. Add soy sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.