Budget Soya masala chunk roll pre-owned. Soya, as we all know is a rich source of protein. Including soya chunks/soya nuggets (also known a meal maker) is one of the ways to add protein to our diet. This is one of my most favorite wraps/rolls.
Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food as they are considered healthy, protein rich and a good alternate to those who want to refrain from eating meat. You effect boiling devil Soya masala chunk roll proving 11 compound together with 3 so. Here you go make it.
program of Soya masala chunk roll
- use 1 bowl of Soya chunks-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter-.
- also 4 of Chapatis.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- This 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- a little to taste of Salt.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- a little 1/2 tbsp of Green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- use 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
If you are new to Indian foods then you may be wondering What are soya chunks? Egg & Soya Chunks Masala Curry, a spicy and coconut flavored Meal Maker Curry, a perfect side-dish for roti or any other indian flat-bread. This is a protein rich curry made from fresh ground masala. Those who doesn't like eggs, can add vegetables like cauliflower, green peas, beans, baby corn or carrot.
Soya masala chunk roll individually
- First boil soya chunks for few minutes and drain all excess water.
- Heat a pan put some butter add ginger garlic paste,onion saute for few second now add chopped tomato till they soft.put salt,black pepper coriander leaves,boil soya chunks and mix together cook for few second.
- Take chapatis spread mayonnaise,soya mixture and tomato sauce. Roll it serve hot my kids favourite and it’s delicious &healthy.
Stir in the red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam masala. Add the chopped soya chunks, and stir well. Continue to cook till the filling is dry and adjust seasoning, if needed. Soya chunks or meal maker cooked with chilly and spices. This soya chunks masala dry / stir-fry recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty side-dish.