Bonus Plantain and soya chunks sauce pre-owned. Also known as soya nuggets or soy nuggets, soya chunks are odorless spongy nuggets. The addition of soy sauce, jicama and bell peppers creates a medley of textures as the flavours mingle in a gooey curry sauce to produce a unique combination. Immerse the soya chunks in some water in a small saucepan.
Gets you the plant-based protein you need.delicious yet vegetarian/vegan/gluten free side-dish. The devilled Soya chunk curry is a little different to the Sri Lankan soya/soy meat curry you've made so far. It's spicy and the soya chunks/Nutrela are. You bring about heating doctor Plantain and soya chunks sauce adopting 11 modus operandi than 5 steps. Here you go attain.
method of Plantain and soya chunks sauce
- then 6 of medium Tomatoes (sliced).
- use 5 of bells of Pepper (chopped).
- give 1 of bulb Onion (chopped).
- also 1 cup of Pumpkin Leaf (chopped).
- also 6 sticks of Plantains (dice).
- then 1 cup of Soya chunks.
- use of Salt.
- a little of Any seasoning of choice.
- use 4 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- give of Curry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crayfish.
Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food as they are considered healthy, protein rich and a Soya chunks or meal maker are textured vegetable protein made from defatted soya products after extracting oil. These are most commonly known as. Heat water in a sauce pan along with some milk.
Plantain and soya chunks sauce step by step
- Peel and wash your plantains and boil it for 15mins.
- Put your soya chunks in a pot add in your curry, salt,water and seasoning then steam it for 5mins and after which you fry..
- Put oil in a pan to heat up and add in your chopped onion, pepper, tomatoes and stir well to cook for 5mins then add in your fried soya chunks and stir..
- Now add in your crayfish and pumpkin leaf and stir well and leave it to cook for 5mins more and it ready..
- Serve it hot with any drink of your choice..
Add in soya chunks and switch off the flame. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. It is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food. Take a bowl and add soya chunks, all-purpose flour. High Protein Soy Mealmaker CurryRachna Cooks.