Big Soya Chunks Paneer Biryani coupon. notes firstly, along with soya chunks, you can also add veggies of your choice like gobi and beans. finally, soya biryani taste great the next day as it absorbs all the flavours. This paneer and soya chunks biryani is a is perfect for a midday meal or a snack. The biryani calls for cottage cheese (paneer) and soya chunks to make it a great vegetarian choice for non-meat eaters.
Accompany it with a simple onion raita. Soak soya chunks in warm water till they soften, squeeze off the excess water, Wash with cold water and squeeze to remove excess water, repeat this. If you enjoyed the video, be sure to LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE for more videos on the channel. You wrap up boiling warm up Soya Chunks Paneer Biryani testing 27 technique also 6 as well as. Here you are bring about.
process of Soya Chunks Paneer Biryani
- You need 1 cup of soya chunks.
- a little 1 cup of curd / yogurt thick.
- also 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- add 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- give 1 tbsp of biryani masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- then 1/2 of carrot chopped.
- a little 1 of small potato cubed.
- a little 1/2 of capsicum cubed.
- then 1/2 of onion petals.
- also of other ingredients:.
- a little 2 tbsp +1 tsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- use 1 of bay leaf.
- use 1 inch of cinnamon.
- also 5 of cloves.
- add 4 of cardamom.
- use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- also 1 tsp of cumin.
- a little 1 of onion finely chopped.
- give 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- then 1& 1/2 cup of basmati rice soaked.
- add 3/4 tsp of salt.
- This 3 tbsp of fried onions.
- also 1/2 tsp of biryani masala powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of coriander & mint chopped.
- also 2 1/4 cup of water.
Will see you in the next video! Home Rice Variety Soya chunks biryani Biryani is a very popular and rich one pot meal. I am posting the recipe of soya chunks biryani made in pressure cooker, though it is not the authentic way of making biryani, but i am sure it will taste awesome and easy one to make even.
Soya Chunks Paneer Biryani individually
- Firstly, marinate vegetables and soya chunks in curd along with spices..
- In a pressure cooker heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute spices. additionally add in 1 onion and saute well followed by ½ tsp ginger garlic paste..
- Add the prepared marinated soya and vegetables to the cooker and level them out. now add 1½ cup of basmati rice (soaked for 20 minutes) and spread evenly over marinated soya..
- Sprinkle ¾ tsp salt, 3 tbsp fried onions, ½ tsp biryani masala powder, 3 tbsp coriander & mint and 1 tsp ghee..
- Then pour 2¼ cup of water from sides. cover and pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame..
- Finally, serve the soya biryani along with mirchi ki chutney and raita..
Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe - Ingredients. Soya chunks by itself is totally bland so the spices and masalas should be dominating to give it a nice blend. Soya chunks provide vital vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein. Soya chunks manchurian is a delicious manchurian gravy dish made with nutritious soya chunks. It is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food.