Best of Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao discount. Soya bean needs no introduction as there is no other legume which packs more protein than it does. While there are many ways to gorge onto its proteins, the best one is to use soya chunks which are protein rich, easy to cook and has a great taste neutrality which means it can be combined with any food to make it protein rich without affecting its taste. / Soya Chunks Pulao Recipe. A simple and clean pulao, taste fantastic with any spicy curries or gravies.
A protein packed one pot meal made in pressure cooker using Soya protein and peas that is convenient to pack in lunch box for kids and adults alike. Soya chunks are also called as meal maker and is considered a great source of protein for the vegetarians and is considered as a meat substitute. Soya Chunks-Vegetable Pulao Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. You organize broiling fry Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao adopting 17 compound moreover 5 also. Here you go score.
procedure of Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao
- also 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- also 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- add 4-5 of beans chopped.
- a little 1 of carrot grated.
- a little 1 of big onion sliced.
- a little 1 of green chilli slitted.
- This 6-7 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raisins.
- then 1-2 of black cardamoms.
- then 3-4 of green cardamoms.
- a little 4-5 of cloves.
- This 1 of " cinnamon.
- then To taste of salt.
- use 2 tsp of ghee/oil.
- then 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. If you are looking for a variety rice dish, this is good. I've been getting requests for recipes using soya chunks, hope this one fits the bill. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani.
Soya Chunks- Mushroom-Peas Pulao separately
- Soak the basmati rice for 30 minutes and drain. Boil it with water by adding cardamoms, cloves, little bit ghee/oil and salt a pinch. Cook the rice firm and al dente but not mushy. Keep it aside..
- Boil water in a pan. Add in soya chunks, green peas, beans and a pinch of salt. Boil for few minutes and drain them to a colander. Remove the soya chunks, rinse them well in cold water. Drain and squeeze excess water and set aside..
- Heat ghee/oil in a pan. Add onion, green chilli, cinnamon, cashewnut, raisins and fry till onion turns translucent. Add mushroom and fry for a while. Next add soya chunks, green peas, beans, carrot and salt. Mix well and saute for few minutes..
- Now add boiled rice, mix well and saute for a minute or two. Add chopped coriander leaves. Cover it and turn off the flame..
- Thus soya chunks-mushroom-peas pulao is ready to be served hot with raita..
Last week when my neighbour shared thenga paal sadam which had soya chunks and peas, I. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. I am going to show you guys Soya Chunks rice which is very simple to make but. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add the caraway seeds, peppercorns and cinnamon. Unbelievably tasty yet easy to prepare, the Soya Mutter Pulao is a wholesome treat that your entire family will love.