Deal with Soya Chunks 65 online. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Drain extra water from the soya nuggets by pressing lightly and put them in a bowl. Soya chunks is a great source of protein and I include in our diet in the form of either fry or kurma with it.
Nice side dish for rice varieties. Mix all the ingredients with the soya chunks. Soya Nuggets (Soya Chunks) is one of the best alternatives for meat dishes and is a nutrition powerhouse. You take care of business toasting steam Soya Chunks 65 applying 13 method furthermore 11 as a consequence. Here you are put it over.
ingredients of Soya Chunks 65
- then 1 cup of Soya chunks.
- This as needed of Water.
- give 2 tbsp of Curd.
- then 2 inch of Ginger.
- use 5 of Garlic pods.
- This as needed of Curry leaves.
- use 1 tbsp of Rice flour.
- give 1-2 tbsp of Corn flour.
- This 1 tbsp of Maida/All purpose flour.
- a little 2 tsp of Chicken 65 masala.
- This to taste of Salt.
- a little as needed of Food colour red orange (optional).
- also as needed of Oil for frying.
Boil water in a vessel, once it starts boiling, switch off the stove. This is to remove the smell of soya nuggets. I have made this recipe a couple of times as daughter likes soya products and iam to make it as it is healthy too. It is quite a tasty and crispy one with soft in the middle and kids would surely.
Soya Chunks 65 individually
- Take boiled water in a Pan and add soya chunks and few salt..
- When the soya doubles it's size, take it out from hot water and wash it with cold water..
- Gently squeeze out and remove water from it..
- Take Ginger, garlic and curry leaves and make it into fine paste..
- Take a bowl and add the grinded paste..
- Add rice flour, corn flour and maida in it..
- Now add curd, 65 masala, salt and food colour into the mixture..
- Mix it properly and add the soya chunks in it..
- Mix it once again completely and keep it in refrigerator for 20 mins..
- Meanwhile make the oil heat for frying..
- Now fry the soya chunks in the hot oil. Once it fried take out and serve..
So taking soya chunks in our regular balanced diet is healthy. Meal maker or Soya chunks are pure vegetarian and healthy food. It tastes similarly to non veg. Try this and give your feedback. Will share all of them soon.