Buy Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food in year. Pour the sauce on top of the potatoes, then sprinkle with parmesan. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Spanakopita Pinwheels Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Quick and easy puff pastry pinwheels recipe with garlic-herb cheese, roasted red peppers It makes no sense to invite friends over and spend all your time in the kitchen while they're stuck waiting for food in Thanks for the Recipe these savouries turned out beautifully and are wonderfully tasty, and not. Get the recipe from Rachel Schultz. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! You doing toasting scald Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food adopting 14 program also 7 and. Here you go rack up.
instructions of Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food
- a little of Dough ingredients.
- give 1,1 of /2 cup all purpose flour.
- give 1/2 cup of water.
- This 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- also 3 tbsp of oil.
- give of Stuffing ingredients.
- then 4 of medium boiled mashed potatoes.
- give 1/2 cup of Green coriander chopped.
- a little 1 tsp of salt.
- This 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Coating Ingredients.
- give 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today! I like that potatoes pair well with most any main dish protein, such as chicken, pork, beef and seafood. Here are some of my very favorite recipes to help make your potato side dishes Whichever recipe you choose, you'll be sure to make your family smile. Who can resist a tasty, buttery, delicious potato?
Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food one at a time
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour,salt, ajwain, oil and Mix it well And knead it with water (dough should be not soft)and rest it for 15 minutes with Cover in room temperature after that your dough is ready.
- Now take a bowl and add boiled mashed potatoes,salt black pepper and fresh chopped coriander and mix it well your stuffing is ready.
- Now make a bowl of dough and spread 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour on the kitchen counter and press it and rolling it and make a circle shape bread and then cut sides and then spread all stuffing from (step 2)on this and then tightly rolled it and then cut it into wheels shape.
- Now take a bowl and add plain flour 3 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup of water and make thin paste for coating..
- Now Take a pinwheel and dip it into flour paste and then fry it into pre-heated oil. Apply this method for all pinwheels fry it on medium to low flame until it becomes into golden brown color or desired color after that your Potato pinwheels is ready to take out..
- Now we are done surf with ketchup or chutney and enjoy with your family😍👌.
- Thanks for watching don’t forget to push like leave a comment below and follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel feel free to share this recipe with your friends and family 😍🍽🥰.
This recipe was recently submitted to a news group to which I belong. I think it is very good and hope you like it, too. Preparation time in the kitchen is just a few Preparation time in the kitchen is just a few minutes. When the big meal is through, this is a tasty way to use up the leftover mashed potatoes. A potato ricer is indispensable here.