Big 2+ ingredient banana pancakes in year. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself. This world's simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick - just minutes from bowl to plate!
Just an egg and a banana will make these moist and delicious. If you don't know I'm a pancake lover by now, you may never know. My love for these glorious stacks of fluffy goodness runs deep. You get ready sizzling boil 2+ ingredient banana pancakes practicing 4 program as well as 5 moreover. Here you go rack up.
program of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 of - banana.
- add 2 of - eggs.
- This of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- use of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
My dad used to make us HUGE pancakes before school that required two spatulas to flip. A fresh banana and a couple of delicious eggs are all you need to make this banana pancake recipe that's sure to be the end-all of healthy breakfast flat cake recipes. Add pure maple syrup to turn this home run recipe into a grand. An amazing recipe for pancakes using only two common ingredients.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes receipt
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. First, while the griddle preheats over medium, you'll whisk the A few banana chunks are OK here, especially if you want some chunks in your pancakes. HINT: Look up… Wake and Pancake. How to make two-ingredient banana pancakes. Once the pancakes are lightly browned and set in the middle, you're ready to devour a short stack of these two-ingredient miracles.