Cure Easy Pork & Salsa Stew pre-owned. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Looking for quick and easy pork dinner recipes? Perfect for baking, grilling, slow cooking, Instant Pot, meal prep, and more.
Japanese flavors and ingredients dominate this quick, easy, and healthful take on the deep-fried pork cutlet dish tonkatsu. Pan-fried, panko-dredged pork chops end up nice and crisp, doused in a sweet-hot ginger and wasabi soy sauce. Pork tenderloin is right up there will chicken breast, burgers, and foil packets when it comes to an easy weeknight dinner on the grill. You make roasting sauté Easy Pork & Salsa Stew proving 9 procedure moreover 6 including. Here you go nail it.
receipt of Easy Pork & Salsa Stew
- a little 1.5 pounds of pork shoulder, cut into 1.5" cubes & tossed with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- give 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- then half of a red bell pepper, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (see pics).
- This 1 of small onion, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (about half a regular sized onion).
- This 1 of tomato, cut into eighths.
- give 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed (keeping it easy... ;) ).
- add 1/4-1/3 cup of whatever homemade or storebought salsa you've got on hand.
- give 1 cup of unsalted stock (can be chicken, pork, veg, or even water if you don't have stock).
- a little of another 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to add to the stew, depending on how salty the salsa you use. Start with 1/4 teaspoon.
Coat the tenderloin with a simple dry rub, and as it cooks, the meat will pick up the smoky char from the grill. The key to this succulent roast pork is the sweet-and-savory marinade, made of brown sugar, sage and garlic. Serve the meat with roasted sweet potato wedges, spiced with cayenne pepper. Easy Dry Pork Rub is an easy recipe that adds a sweet and spicy flavor to any pork dish, made with brown sugar and cayenne pepper.
Easy Pork & Salsa Stew technique
- Sear the pork in 1 Tablespoon of oil in a preheated medium high heat pot for about 2 minutes per side..
- Add in your onions, garlic, bell pepper, and tomato, and saute for 2 or 3 minutes until the onions begin to turn translucent..
- Add in the 1 cup stock, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and salsa and stir thoroughly to distribute ingredients and seasonings evenly..
- Still on medium high heat, bring the stew to a boil, and once up to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, covered (but with about a 1/2" inch opening on the side), for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during the process to redistribute everything..
- Uncover the pot and simmer another 15 to 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, and adjusting the salt in the seasoning when you have 10 minutes left to go..
- Enjoy! :).
It's perfect for a roast, ribs, chops or pulled pork! When I make this pork rub recipe, I like to pair it with Crispy Air Fryer French Fries or Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Garlic Aioli Dipping Sauce. An easy herb rub gives sensational taste to boneless braised pork chops that can be cooked on the stovetop in minutes. The meat turns out tender and delicious. —Marilyn Larsen, Port Orange, Florida My Easy Baked Pork Chops are so tender and juicy, and the brown sugar spice rub gives them a ton of flavor! Pork is often overlooked as one of the tastiest and most versatile meats.