Brand new Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies website.
You close boiling ruin Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies applying 9 procedure furthermore 11 as well as. Here is how you get someplace.
program of Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of baking soda.
- then 1 cup of brown sugar.
- a little 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 85 g of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg + 1 yolk.
- This 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- add 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
Simple Home-made Choco-Chip Cookies ingredients
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in a large bowl using a wooden spoon: 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 85g melted butter.
- When mixture becomes thicker, add 1 egg and 1 yolk, and 1 tbs vanilla extract. Then set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix with a whisk: 2 cups all purpose flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt.
- Add dry ingredients in Step 4 to wet ingredients in Step 3, doing so gradually (1/4th of the dry ingredients at a time). Mix with a wooden spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to dough. Keep kneading with a wooden spoon and/or your hands..
- Optional step: Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours to add chewiness to texture. In this case, preheat the oven later..
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop the dough into small balls. Place 2 inches apart on a metal baking tray. Slightly flatten each into a cookie shape..
- Bake at 185 degrees Celsius for 13 minutes. Make sure cookies don't turn brown; a good color is a pale tan (it will darken later). 8-9 mins for smaller cookies..
- When done baking, place cookies in a grill rack to cool. For best results, leave in the refridgerator overnight in a sealed container..
- Done! Serve with milk or ice cream for extra tastiness..