Cure Easy homemade burgers! in year. Give Your Barbecue Tex-Mex Flavor With Southwest Ranch Burgers. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger.
With hands or a fork, mix until well blended. The classic burger is an all time BBQ favourite! This super easy homemade beef burger recipe gives you delicious patties, packed with onions and herbs for extra flavour, that are perfect for topping with cheese, lettuce and tomato, and sandwiching between floury buns. You make ready browning coddle Easy homemade burgers! testing 6 compound together with 7 steps. Here you are fulfill.
process of Easy homemade burgers!
- You need 500 g of fresh mince beef.
- add 1 of medium/large egg.
- use of Sprinkle black pepper.
- give 1 of small/medium white onion.
- give of Sprinkle garlic.
- This of Sprinkle salt.
Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball. Oh, and if you're looking for homemade buns that happen to also be gluten-free, check out my Quick and Easy Gluten-Free Buns or my Gluten-Free Garlic Herb Cheese Rolls…both perfect for these beef patties! There's a reason why this recipe is called EASY Homemade Hamburger Patties. ~ Lisa. The BEST hamburger recipe that's super simple and tastes absolutely delicious!
Easy homemade burgers! modus operandi
- Put mince beef in a Pyrex bowl, and mix up with a fork.
- Add egg to bowl, and mix up throughly. Then add finely chopped up onion to mix.... mix again.
- Add black pepper, and garlic, mix.
- Using a fork and your hands, squeeze together into balls to make 5 burgers, pat down to flatten (or 4 thicker ones).
- Pop in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Using a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of oil, heat pan, and put burger in pan, sprinkle with a little salt.... cook each side of burgers for around 4 minutes each side! (Possiably you could put them in oven for cooking. Around 180c for 30 minutes but i haven't tried this).
- Once cooked serve in burger buns, and add desired filling (cheese is good!) Enjoy.
Perfect for Summer BBQ's or get-togethers. Makes the most juicy hamburger that's filled with tons of flavor. You can't beat a good hamburger in the summer. Mmm. nothing beats a fresh homemade burger on a toasted ciabatta bun with garlic butter! 😍 I like your recipe, it's the same thing I put in my burgers, simplicity is the best! Sometimes I sneak in a bit of ground liver though for extra nutrition, you really can't taste it.