Achieve Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding website. Bread pudding doesn't have to be limited to dessert, though. Made with savory ingredients, this comfort Have you ever made savory bread pudding? Whether you get fancy with wild mushrooms and artisanal cheeses or frugal with stale bread and leftover vegetables, there are endless possibilities.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, the mushrooms and kale, and the two cheeses and toss. Savory Cheese Bread Puddings Delicious dairy is just the beginning. This savory bread pudding recipe features spinach and cheese for a delicious brunch, breakfast, or Bread pudding need not be sweet! You take on browning steam Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding applying 5 instructions moreover 5 as well as. Here you go rack up.
prescription of Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding
- add 1 box of garlic bread sticks (or homemade).
- You need 1 packages of any cheese blend you prefer (I used cheddar, jack and parm).
- also 6 of Eggs.
- This 3 cup of Milk.
- also 1 of Salt and pepper.
Here, a savory version full of spinach and cheese works on a Meanwhile, peel and finely chop the garlic or shallot. Place cubes in very large bowl. Add oil, thyme, and garlic; toss to coat. Mix custard into bread and vegetables.
Savory Cheese garlic bread pudding one at a time
- Cut up bread sticks into bite sized pieces and put into a bowl, toss in salt and pepper and package of shredded cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over the bread and cheese mixture, toss really well and transfer contents of the bowl into a non stick or buttered casserole dish..
- Wrap with foil and bake for 45 mins to an Hour at 350..
- Cut into squares and serve..
Savory Bread Pudding - Ham and Cheese Classic. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A Savory Bread Pudding recipe with the classic ham and cheese combination. A beautiful and hearty brunch, but also great for any meal. "A savory pudding made with sliced white bread, eggs, Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, and anything else you may want to chuck in!!