Bonus Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ in year. Scrumptious enjoyment awaits you in this hybrid breakfast/dessert muffin recipe! Spoon half the batter into muffin cups, then portion out dollops of cream cheese beaten with confectioners' sugar along with small spoons of strawberry jam. In the strawberry muffin recipe below, you'll notice we added a few extra spices to the batter — cinnamon and finely ground black pepper.
Everyone is so busy these days. This strawberry cream cheese muffin recipe is SO easy! Mix melted butter, eggs, and strawberry extract together using an electric mixer. You transact frying griddle Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ practicing 15 receipt furthermore 16 along with. Here is how you do one proud.
modus operandi of Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★
- use of ■ Strawberry Muffin.
- then of ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- use of ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature.
- This of ・5 drops vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk.
- add of ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- a little of ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder.
- You need of ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry).
- Prepare of ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- then of ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries.
- a little of ■ Topping.
- Prepare of ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs.
- use of ・several frozen strawberries.
- also of ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry).
- use of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
These delicious strawberry muffins are made with a combination of fresh strawberries and light cream or half-and-half. Combine the topping ingredients, using a fork, pastry blender, or fingers, working until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a generous amount of crumb. Strawberry & Cream Cheese Muffins are perfect for breakfast any day of the week!
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin★Recipe video★ procedure
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ.
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces..
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times..
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times..
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min..
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It's all done!.
- It's tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked..
I had every intention of making some blueberry muffins for You can't really see it after it bakes up but it makes a sweet little crunch when you bite into the top of the muffin. These muffins are plenty sweet and we. Strawberry Banana Muffins are full of mashed bananas and bite sized pieces of fresh strawberries. Place in the oven and bake until a tester inserted in the center of. Found this on a website somewhere.