Best price for Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake on sale. Healthy fitness recipe for upside-down banana coconut cake that is low in calories. If you are one of the lovers of sweet recipes, you should definitely try our banana coconut upside-down cake with a low number of calories that will supply your body with a dose of energy. Learn how to make Banana-Coconut Upside-Down Cake.
Then you have to try this banana version. Add the brown sugar and salt and cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Everyone will go bananas for this upside-down dessert! You finish simmering roast Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake testing 7 ingredients as a consequence 5 as well as. Here you are do a bang-up job.
program of Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake
- also 300 g of Ripe Bananas.
- then 75 g of Coconut Filings.
- also 70 g of Greek yoghurt.
- then 20 g of Coconut Sugar.
- use 10 g of Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- then of Coconut Oil Spray.
Just made the banana upside down cake, it was great. I greased the pan really well with coconut oil and it came out of the pan easily. It did not flow over the pan as others have. This easy to make Banana Coconut Upside Down Cake is ooey gooey and delicious.
Fitness Recipe: Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake separately
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake. First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar..
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yoghurt. Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly..
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture..
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes..
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool. Enjoy!.
Amazing and moist banana cake topped with rich banana-caramel layer. Just imagine the smell in your house while you baking this delicious upside-down banana. Meet the Cook: In our family, a meal isn't considered complete without a Place one cake layer, coconut side down, on a cake plate; spread with some of the frosting. This delicious Banana Upside Down Cake has rich flavor thanks to mashed bananas in the batter, a layer of banana slices and caramel sauce on top. Banana Upside Down Cake is an incredibly moist and flavorful dessert, but it makes a great breakfast or snack, too.