Big Jeera Aaloo in stock. Jeera aloo recipe With step by step photos. Potatoes spiced with cumin and herbs. Jeera aloo is one of the simple, easy and quick to prepare recipe.
Jeera refers to cumin & aloo to potatoes. So Jeera aloo translate to potatoes sauteed with cumin. Making jeera aloo is one of the easiest that even a beginner can try. You perform steeping scorch Jeera Aaloo testing 7 receipt so 5 together with. Here you go cook.
instructions of Jeera Aaloo
- then 4-5 of potatoes.
- use 2 tsp of refined Oil.
- add 2 spoon of jeera.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- also as needed of Red chilli.
- This of Black pepper.
- This 1 pinch of Turmeric.
It is a side dish that can be served with Rice Dal, roti, paratha, phulka or Poori. I often make Jeera aloo for the lunch box as there is no. Jeera aloo is one of those dishes you prepare when you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen and still want to eat something delicious. The coarsely crushed cumin seeds add plenty of texture and flavour and coat the boiled potato pieces perfectly.
Jeera Aaloo modus operandi
- Take 4-5 potatoes chopped them in equal pieces..
- Then take a fry pan add 2 tsp refined oil in it.When oil heats properly add 2 tsp jeera, salt, turmeric and red chilli powder as needed..
- After 2 minutes add chopped potatoes in the fry pan. Mix well..
- Now cover the pan for 5 minutes.After 5 minutes sprinkle black pepper on Potatoes..
- Mix it for 2 minutes and serve with chappaties.
Punjabi Jeera Aloo is one of the easiest recipes to prepare, especially when there is a lack of time. It is a flavourful, delicious and irresistible dish of baby potatoes and cumin seeds. Here is how to make it at home. Jeera Aloo is a popular Indian side dish made with potatoes and cumin seeds! This simple recipe gets done in minutes and goes so well with a side of bread.