Auction Aamrus poori online. Lockdown Special Recipe, How to Make Aamras Puri (amras poori) At Home By Kitchen Se In Hindi & English Subtitle. sweet, delicious, easy, simple. Today video is on how to make delicious aamrus & puri. Poori bhaji recipe With step by step photos - this is the Maharashtrian version of potato curry with pooris.
Bombil/Bombay duck - Maharashtra food delights for non-veggies. Summer season is all about mangoes and aamrus is one of the favourite mango servings in Maharashtra. Poori Recipe, How To Make Poori Recipe. You achieve sizzling broil Aamrus poori using 5 process also 7 as a consequence. Here you go effect.
compound of Aamrus poori
- give 400 grams of Mango.
- use 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need of sugar optional.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of dry ginger powder (saunth) - optional.
- use of water or milk as required - optional.
Puri is around puffed unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly eaten for breakfast or as a light meal. Usually served with a delicious curry or bhaji. Anagrams of POORI and words that can be created with letters P-O-O-R-I. This page is dedicated to finding every Anagram of POORI that can be created by rearranging every single letter found in POORI.
Aamrus poori step by step
- Rinse the mangoes. Then peel and chop them..
- In a blender, add the chopped mango pieces and blend..
- Add cardamom powder..
- Stir very well. To thin down the aamras, you can add some sugar or some milk or water..
- Pour in small bowls and chill in the refrigerator..
- Serve aamras with puri/aloo bhaji/ mix vegetables or chunna salan. You can also serve with chapatis..
- You could even add your choice of dry fruits to the aamras..
Poori recipe or puri recipe with step by step photos - it is very easy and simple to make. Katso käyttäjän pooran. (@poori_os) Instagram-kuvat ja -videot. Poori masala recipe - Poori masala is one of the popular combination in hotels / restaurants. Potato masala makes a great combination for poori and dosa too. Multi layered whole wheat bread w/ butter.