Direct Oreo Truffles in year. Try topping the truffles with chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans or a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar for added. Oreo Balls - Oreo Truffles with step by step directions! Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure?
You can get creative with the chocolate dips and toppings, and kids have fun. Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe. Blend cream cheese & OREO Cookie crumbs for the blissful centers of these Easy OREO Truffles. You fulfill stewing coddle Oreo Truffles proving 4 method together with 8 than. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Oreo Truffles
- use 25 pieces of - Oreo Cookies.
- give 1/2 cup of - Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- then of Dark & white chocolate (as needed),Melted.
- also of Sprinkles & Chocolate syrup for garnishing.
Discover the stuff dreams are made of: Easy OREO Truffles! These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. These bite-size truffles require only three ingredients.
Oreo Truffles modus operandi
- Add Oreo cookies in a food processor or mixer and blended them until fine crumbs..
- Add Cream Cheese into the food processor and blended until well combined..
- Now by using your hands from the mixture shape it into balls or patties..
- Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes to set..
- Now place the chocolates in a microwave safe bowl & microwave chocolates until melted and smooth.Stir occasionally..
- Now dip the frozen balls or patties in melted chocolate until coated properly and again place them onto the parchment paper lined baking tray and garnish them with sprinkles and chocolate syrup..
- Place them again in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens.Once they set serve & enjoy..
- You can store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to 2 months..
I have to admit, I'm not much of a fan of Oreo cookies by themselves. I can't even tell you the last time I bought a package of. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before? If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats. They're nothing new, nothing revolutionary, but my god.