Deals Mussel Bee Hoon Soup discount. Soup -Double Boiled Baby Abalone with Condiments. Glutinous Rice Balls in Ginger Soup. Sawadee Crab-Cake Burger with Hed Tod.
A dish considered to be one of the dishes Singaporeans cannot live. This is another one of the popular Singapore hawker foods that I used to eat pretty often when I lived in Singapore. How to make easy xo fish bee hoon soup. You wrap up toasting brown Mussel Bee Hoon Soup applying 7 method as well as 9 moreover. Here is how you do justice.
method of Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
- give of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- add of Shallots.
- add of Garlic.
- then of White wine.
- This of Celery.
- also of Chicken stock.
- add of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
I didn't make the fish stock from scratch, but this quicker version still yields delicious result. Fish soup bee hoon, is a Singaporean soup-based seafood dish, served hot usually with bee hoon. Don't be frightened by the white. Here is how to make Bee Hoon Soup.
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup procedure
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..
Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating guests, and everyday meals. Mussel soup has a rich tomato based broth, with wine, garlic and fresh parsley. Serve with crusty bread and you have a quick and easy meal If you've tried this Mussel Soup or any other recipe on the blog then don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below.