Bonus Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables promo code. Saucy Beef Chow Ho Fun Noodles or " sup chow ngau ho " is for the sauce lovers out there and a nice change from the classic "dry fried" beef chow ho fun, or " gon chow ngau ho." A proper Gon Chow Ngau Ho is all about extra high heat searing beef, noodles, and scallions to " wok hay " perfection. For beginner Chinese cooks, cooking those rice noodles just right can be a little. A classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with fresh flat ho fun rice noodles and tender flavourful beef slices that is simple and quick to throw together so you can enjoy this any day of the week!
The ingredient-flat rice noodle is named as "河粉" HeFun in China. Sometimes you may find it spelled as Hor Fun, He Fen or Ho Fun. Ho Fun noodles are one of the best types of noodles out there. You cook browning devil Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables working 11 ingredients moreover 3 so. Here you are fulfill.
method of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- use 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- also 1/2 pound of carrots.
- add 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- a little 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- also 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- add 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth divided.
They are flat shaped rather than round, like egg noodles are. They are probably best found in oriental supermarkets and can be bought wet or dried (we are using dried in this recipe). Basically wet noodles can be fried straight away, dried noodles you need to boil them up similar to. Ho Fun especial de la casa Chinese flat rice noodles stir fried with fresh egg and shrimp, beef, chicken, and mixed vegetables.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables in succession
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Succulent beef slices stir-fried with soft, springy rice noodles then seasoned with soy sauce, beef chow fun is a classic Cantonese delicacy not to miss. When I was working in Beijing, I always loved visiting Hong Kong-style Cha Can Ting/Cha chaan teng (茶餐厅, literally meaning Tea restaurant) for lunch. Ho fun (He fun, shahe fun) is a wide flat rice noodle, popular in Southern China especially in Guangdong province. It is normally stir fried with meat or vegetables. Those stir fried ho fun dishes are named as chow fun in Cantonese for example this beef chow fun.