Buy Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two online.
You operate simmering panfry Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two proving 14 method along with 7 than. Here you go do the trick.
process of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- You need 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- You need of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- This 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- add 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- give 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- also 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- a little 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- use 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- a little 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two little by little
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8x8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way....
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..