Brand name Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce review.
You prepare baking seethe Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce accepting 8 instructions so 10 as well as. Here you go bring about.
process of Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce
- also 1 of onion.
- This 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- use 2 cloves of garlic.
- use 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- use 1 of aubergine.
- use of Oil (any).
- use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pasta.
Tomato and Aubergine Pasta Sauce in succession
- Finely chop 1 onion. Add to a pan on a low heat. Sweat..
- Finely chop the garlic cloves. Add to the onions and keep on a very low heat..
- In the meantime, heat some oil in a separate pan (I used garlic oil)..
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes to the onion and garlic..
- Using the empty tin from the tomatoes, break up a vegetable stock cube and add approx 100 ml of boiling water. Swirl it around the tin to melt the stock cube. Add to the tomatoes. Let that cook gently..
- Meanwhile, cut up the aubergine into small chunks. Add to the pan with the oil..
- Fry the aubergine (it will instantly soak up all the oil). Keep moving them around so they get nice and golden..
- Add to the tomato sauce. Cook gently - the sauce should start to thicken..
- Put some pasta (enough for 2) on to boil while it reduces. If the sauce starts to get too dry, add some of the pasta water. Make sure you taste the sauce - add some salt if you think it needs it. Once at a nice consistency, turn off the heat..
- Drain the pasta and serve with your sauce! (and add cheese if you fancy 🧀).