Biggest One pot beef taco pasta skillet online. This beefy Taco Pasta Skillet combines tender ground beef, peppers, salsa, and perfectly cooked macaroni noodles with delicious taco seasoning mix to give you an easy at-home meal option this Cinco de Mayo! Just like in my One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe, browning the ground beef. One pot cheesy taco pasta is budget friendly!
It's better than anything from a box. Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco. This quick and easy one pot pasta dish is loaded with taco flavor, chunks of juicy beef, tomatoes and cheese! You work simmering nuke One pot beef taco pasta skillet practicing 11 receipt and 7 as a consequence. Here is how you nail it.
ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- This 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- use 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- also 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- give 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- a little 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- also 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- add 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- also 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- then 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- a little of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
And cook until the ground beef is browned and onions are soft. This one-pot taco pasta is a great recipe to make when I want to have planned leftovers because it makes a big batch. I put the extras in plastic containers How to Make Taco Pasta. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain off excess fat if necessary.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet prescription
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
Sprinkle the taco seasoning over top. Get the best of both worlds with this easy One-Pot Taco Pasta. Brown meat with yellow onions in nonstick Dutch oven or large deep nonstick skillet. This taco pasta skillet is giving us heavy hamburger helper vibes and we are not mad about that. Fill a large pot with water and place over medium-high heat.