Alleviate Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 website. Whether you're vegetarian or just searching for more dinner options that are meatless, pasta is always a great answer. Since it's really a blank slate for just about anything, it's easy to load it with veggies, cheese, and other satisfying. The Best Meatless Pasta Bake Recipes on Yummly
Includes a recipe for homemade There are many versions of the enchilada sauce. This is a simple one that I like to make that is quick and has a lot of flavor. Feel free to use your own. You work roasting braise Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 adopting 14 instructions as a consequence 10 than. Here is how you cook.
technique of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- also of Salt for boiling water.
- give of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- then 2 of onions, chopped.
- This 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- add 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- This 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- give 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- use 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- a little of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Cover frying pan with oil on bottom. I LOVE Mexican food, especially enchiladas, but I don't always have the time and dedication to make and roll individual enchiladas. Serve with pasta and basil, if desired. Browned ground beef or Italian sausage can be added to the cooked sauce if desired.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 gradually
- In a large pot heat some olive oil......
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes.......
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling.......
- Reduce heat and cover pot.......
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.......
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture......
- Mix thoroughly......Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
Put a hearty Enchilada Pasta Bake on the table with pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black beans. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Serve it with a green salad on the side and enjoy! It happens to be my specialty!