Cure Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake in stock. Here's my homemade version of a family-favorite Italian restaurant entree. For a change of pace, I substitute hamburger for pepperoni, add Italian seasonings and use a mix of fun pasta shapes including rotini and corkscrew. Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in place of the doughy crust, just the right ratio of sauce to melted cheese, and thin slices of pepperoni that crisp up as they bake.
When I was in college, one of my roommates introduced me to the glory that is a "Pepperoni Pasta Bake". It looks like your usual stuffed shells, but hidden under the cheese, pepperoni, and marinara is grated zucchini that kids will never detect. This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. You discharge steaming steep Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake accepting 6 receipt as well as 4 moreover. Here you go effect.
program of Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- a little 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- a little 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- use slices of Pepperoni.
- give 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- add of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Then you'll love this simple pasta bake which has all the flavours of the famous topping. We've used oregano, pepperoni, mozzarella and passata and poured over rigatoni pasta. This easy one-pan pasta bake is sure to become a family favorite. This recipe for pepperoni pasta bake is no different; it can be prepared quickly and the end result is amazing.
Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake separately
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
This casserole consists of rotini noodles You can add additional ingredients as well such as ham, Canadian bacon, and cooked mushrooms. Before adding the pepperonis, I added an extra layer. Bacon and Parmesan cheese are the hero flavors in this hearty pasta that goes beyond the basic red-sauce bake. This Three Pepper Pasta boasts a colorful trio of peppers and crispy pepperoni for extra flavor. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.