Directions Healthy oatmeal cookies pre-owned. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Many recipes for baked goods can be tweaked to use equal parts whole-wheat and all-purpose flours, without losing flavor or texture. For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don't miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe's different but equally delicious cousin.
And we have the breakfast oatmeal cookies, no-bake healthy cookies, and double-chocolate breakfast cookies. However, I don't have a regular oatmeal chocolate-chip cookie that is ultra-healthier until now. A perfectly dependable recipe, and I mean that in the nicest way! You organize grilling steam Healthy oatmeal cookies working 13 receipt including 5 steps. Here you go achieve.
receipt of Healthy oatmeal cookies
- This 1 1/4 cup of oats.
- This 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- add 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- also 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of salt.
- also 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- This 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- give 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 1/2 cup of honey.
- add 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- This 1/4 cup of raisins.
- also 1/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, well chopped.
This recipe made a nice batch of great oatmeal cookies. Very sweet, especially with the dates, but the cookies turn out very nice so to alter the sugar, flour/ oat ingredients might change the integrity of the cookie. That really helps keep your ultimate healthy oatmeal raisin cookies low calorie and low fat, and if you use coconut oil, they're also dairy-free! Also unlike traditional recipes that use refined granulated sugar, you'll actually sweeten your ultimate healthy oatmeal raisin cookies with honey, agave, or pure maple syrup.
Healthy oatmeal cookies in succession
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together..
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey..
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack..
In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. If you're looking for a healthy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe, this one is a winner. It has all the flavors you crave, but not the fat. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray (just for convenience :]). Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly.