Biggest Banana and cinnamon chip cookies review. Add dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Hand stir in oats and chocolate chips. Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto sprayed cookie sheet.
After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe. A batch of these Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal Cookies and a glass of milk makes a great after school snack. Or a great treat to indulge in when you are I had a few ripe bananas on the counter this week, so I decided to make another batch of these cookies. You conclude heating deep fry Banana and cinnamon chip cookies accepting 11 technique including 3 steps. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Banana and cinnamon chip cookies
- use 2 of over ripe mashed bananas.
- a little 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- give 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- add 1 of egg room temperature.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla.
- This 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- a little 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- add 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- then 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- This 1/4 tsp of salt.
- give 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips.
This time I used cinnamon chips and made. Can I add nuts to these cookies? Yes, for added texture, stir ½ cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter. In a medium bowl, stir together the flours, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and set.
Banana and cinnamon chip cookies procedure
- Preheat oven 165c. Mix banana, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar until well combined..
- Add in coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add the buckwheat flour until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips..
- Makes 12 cookies. Roll into circles and press to about 1/4.inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes..
Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or a Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. Sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls filled with bananas, chocolate chips, and drizzled with thick vanilla glaze. Would never think of the cinnamon chips, I bet that is incredible. I love banana cookies, cakes, etc so I'll be sure to try this!