Bonus 3 Ingredients - Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies discount. Oats, ripe bananas and chocolate chips - these healthy, "breakfast" cookies are chewy and delicious, and made with just three ingredients. I personally think these are best eaten warm, right out of the oven. They taste almost like mini banana bread muffins, the texture is soft and chewy, not crisp like a.
Ultra thick, chewy, and incredibly soft without being cake-y. Each bite is full of chocolatey-banana flavor. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. You determine broiling curry 3 Ingredients - Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies testing 4 program along with 3 also. Here you are bring off.
program of 3 Ingredients - Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas 🍌.
- then 1 cup of oatmeal (I use instant oats).
- add 1/2 cup of dried fruits.
- This of Pumpkin spice/cinnamon (optional).
Don't press the cookies flat if you don't like thin & crispy cookies. Leave them in little balls for thicker and more chewy cookies. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make.
3 Ingredients - Soft and Chewy Oatmeal breakfast cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Prepare a lined baking sheet..
- Mash bananas and add in oatmeal to combine. Then fold in dried fruits and spices if using..
- Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown. Let cool completely before you serve :).
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These cookies are a great take on the classic oatmeal cookie. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. They are naturally gluten free I've made this recipe so many times but I don't think I ever came round to writing a review. They are absolutely delicious; they're chewy and molten.