Best price for Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ site. This old fashioned strawberry shortcake has tender, homemade shortcake layered with sweet strawberries and fresh whipped cream. This recipe is the old-fashioned version of short cake. It has a taste very much like scones.
This video has an easy to follow guide so you could also try it. The ingredients are also on the video so you would not miss anything. Before baking, the batter should not fill the pan more than halfway. You be responsible sizzling simmer Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ applying 21 modus operandi furthermore 16 including. Here you are effect.
ingredients of Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★
- give of ■ For the sponge cake.
- a little 2 of eggs.
- give 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1 tsp) granulated sugar.
- also 60 g of (about 1/2 cup) cake flour.
- use 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- This 20 g (1.4 Tbsp) of milk.
- a little 7 g (1 tsp) of honey.
- You need of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- use of ■ For the syrup.
- a little 2 Tbsp of hot water.
- give 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- This 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- You need of ■ For the strawberry cream.
- This 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- use 15 g (0.5 oz) of freeze-dried strawberry powder.
- a little 1/2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- You need 18 g (1.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for strawberry powder.
- use 2 Tbsp of water.
- give of ■ For the Toppings.
- add 8-10 of strawberries.
- This of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Everyone loves this Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake! During the summer months, I like to make a cool dessert for get togethers and BBQ's. Mom's Strawberry Shortcake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Just before serving, cut cake into serving-size pieces; cut each slice horizontally in half.
Strawberry Naked Cake / Strawberry Shortcake★Recipe★ individually
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Ev5bqxAtYM8.
- 【For the sponge cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift the cake flour twice. Put unsalted butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat)..
- Beat egg lightly until becomes watery. Add granulated sugar and mix lightly. Warm it in hot water until it reaches body temperature..
- Take the egg mixture out of the hot water. Warm the milk, butter, and honey in the hot water (extremely low heat); set aside..
- Whip the egg mixture with a hand mixer on high speed. The batter falls slowly forming a ribbon. It should hold it's shape for a few moments. Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size..
- Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (30-40 times).
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter. Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom sometimes..
- Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins..
- Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- 【For the syrup】Add hot water to granulated sugar and stir to melt. Add brandy and stir..
- 【Assemble the cake!】Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 12 cm (4.7'') mousse ring. Cut out 3 circles from the sponge sheet with a 6 cm (2.4'') mousse ring. Brush both sides of each layer with the syrup..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until it becomes heavy; set aside. Put granulated sugar and strawberry powder, mix well. Add water and mix well until combined..
- Add the strawberry mixture to the whipped cream in 2-3 parts. Mix it with a spatula. Cut strawberries vertically in half..
- Lay the first layer. Put the strawberry cream on top of the first layer and spread it. Pipe swirls of whipped cream along the edge of the cake. Place strawberries on the inside of the cream of swirls. Pipe the cream between each strawberry to fill the gap..
- Add the second layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream, piping swirls, and filling the inside with strawberries and cream..
- Add the third layer of cake. Repeat the steps of spreading the cream and piping swirls. Top the cake with the remaining strawberries. Assemble mini-cake (6cm / 2.4-inch) in the same way. It's all done!.
In a large bowl, combine strawberries and remaining sugar; spoon between cake layers and over top of each serving. A tender-crumbed white cake is poked and filled with strawberry Jell-O™ so each slice boasts a vibrant interior. Top with fluffy frosting and fresh strawberries for a dessert that's truly ready to party. Not only for the pastries, but I also like to On a recent trip, one cake that stood out was this Strawberry Cake, often called a Strawberry Gateau. Yes, this low carb strawberry shortcake recipe is healthy enough for breakfast.