Directions South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry on sale.
You wind up stewing escallop South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry accepting 10 receipt as a consequence 10 together with. Here you are make hay.
technique of South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry
- give 1 kg of mutton, chopped in pieces.
- a little 3 of onions, sliced finely.
- a little 2 of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of spring of curry leaves or coriander leaves.
- then 4 cloves of garlic and 2 tbsp pepper corns, crushed together.
South Indian Spicy Mutton Fry prescription
- Cook the mutton with some salt and tumeric powder in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- If you dont have a pressure cooker, you can slow cook it on d stove too with lid closed and on a low flame.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fry the onions and greenchilles and curry leaves. I dint use any curry leaves..
- Add ginger garlic paste to it and mix well and fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the crushed garlic and peppercorns and fry for 3 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook well till the oil separates on the sides.
- Now the cooked mutton pieces to the pan, garam masala and cook till the oil seperates on the sides..
- This may take a while. At first it may look like gravy, but keep mixing for sometime till it look likes nice brown color of the onion and mutton.
- Turn off the stove and add some coriander leaves and mix once..
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy!!.