Auction Pistachio Toffee promo.
You pull off toasting brown Pistachio Toffee working 7 instructions so 10 also. Here is how you bring off.
procedure of Pistachio Toffee
- give 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- give 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- give 2 tbsp of water.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- a little 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of good quality chocolate, I mixed half dark and half milk chocolate, chopped together.
- This 2 cup of salted pistachios, course chopped with some whole nuts mixed in.
Pistachio Toffee program
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray parchment well with non stick spray.
- In a medium large saucepan heat butter, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar dissoves. Cook, on a slow boil , swirling pan and stirring occasionally to cook evenly until mixture reaches 280 on a candy thermometer and is golden.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Very carefully pour mixture onto prepared pan, smoothing to a even 1/4 inch thickness with a off set spatula.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the chopped chocolate, let it sit one minute then spread in an even layer with off set spatula.
- While chocolate is warm sprinkle 1/2 of the pistachios pressing lightly so they stick.
- Place toffee in refigerator to harden, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refigerator and carefully turn toffee over on a clean parchment lined baking pan.
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwave or over a double boiler until smooth. Working quickly pour chocolate over flipped side of toffee spreading evenly and sprinkling with remaining pistachips, pressing to stick. Return to refigerator to set about 1 hour.
- Break toffee into pieces. Keep refrigerated. This can also be frozen and taken out as needed.
- NOTE, For easy clean up of the sticky pans fill them with water and bring to a simmer. Then just pour hot water out, the sticky toffee will have melted off!.