Avoid (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat special.
You conclude roasting curry (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat working 20 prescription and 6 together with. Here you go produce.
prescription of (Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat
- give 4 of burrito sized flour tortillas (10").
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter - divided.
- add of for the quesadilla sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- use 2 tsp of finely minced pickled jalapenos (i.e. jarred).
- a little 2 tsp of jalapeno juice (from the jar).
- add 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- also 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- a little 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- also 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- then 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- give 1/8 tsp of chipotle chili powder (optional).
- add of for the quesadilla filling:.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken breast - cubed to about 1/2".
- also 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- use 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese - shredded.
- give 1 cup of monterrey jack cheese - shredded.
- This 4 slice of american cheese.
(Better Than) Taco Bell Quesadilla Copycat individually
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients for quesadilla sauce until well combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and taco seasoning. Stir to coat and cook until chicken is cooked all the way through. Set aside. SHORTCUT: Use precooked chicken. Cube just under 1/2" and just heat in skillet with seasoning until warmed through. This is one way I use up leftover rotisserie chicken!.
- Heat a 12" skillet over medium low heat (I moved my chicken to a bowl, and rinsed out and dried the skillet I used for it). When skillet is heated, brush one side of one flour tortilla with about a teaspoon of melted better. Place buttered side down in skillet..
- On one half of tortilla, sprinkle 1/4 cup of EACH shredded cheese, 1 slice American cheese torn into pieces and 1/2 cup of chicken in even layers. On opposite half of tortilla, the "empty" side, spread 1-2 tbs of quesadilla sauce (depending on how saucy you want it, I used 2tbs lol)..
- Allow to cook opened until cheese begins to melt around the edges. Fold sauce half of tortilla on top of filling half. Gently press down on quesadilla with back of a spatula to squish everything together. Continue cooking on first side until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Carefully flip, press and cook 2 minutes more for a lightly golden finish on both sides (Longer for a darker finish if you want)..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients for 4 quesadillas. As each is finished, transfer from skillet to a plate to rest a few minutes before cutting. Cut each quesadilla into 4 pieces (I used my pizza cutter), serve and enjoy!.