Bonus Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars online. Baked Muesli Oatmeal Bars, Healthy Baked Apple Oatmeal Bars, Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Bars. Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy BarsPlattershare. rolled oats, creamy peanut butter, mixed nuts, honey, pitted dates. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are the ultimate, easy, no-bake Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal Bars.
To begin, place the oats and nuts in a medium skillet over medium heat. These no bake snack bars are one of the best date recipes you can make! Sweet, chewy, and wholesome bars are chock full of nuts and have no No-bake snacks like a 'no-bake' cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. You organize steeping sauté Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars accepting 5 compound as well as 9 also. Here you go attain.
instructions of Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
- then 1 1/2 cups of Rolled oats.
- add 1 packed cup of Pitted dates.
- use 1/4 cup of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- use 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- then 1 cup of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
Today we are sharing this no-bake date bar. These peanut butter oatmeal bars satisfy both of us. They love peanut butter and the honey makes these sweet while the oats help provide them with a long-lasting energy The best part of all is that these healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal bars is that they're so simple to make, with no baking. Try this healthy homemade low sugar energy bars recipe.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars in succession
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
These healthy oatmeal date nut seed bars are rich in protein, calories, other vitamins and minerals. All Reviews for No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. These chewy No Bake Energy Bars are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. This easy no bake healthy snack is also gluten-free and vegan. It does not really matter what type as long as it is able to process some nuts and dried fruits.