Best of Stuffed Braided Bread pre-owned. I wanted to make a stuffed braided bread so badly after my braided brioche success. When i made These braided bread look so good, you can make mini braids and they look even cuter. You can braid nearly any bread—including your favorite recipe.
Bread is a weakness of mine. Bread stuffed with sausage and cheese will make your body go weak in the knees. Braid the bread strips, and then place the braided loaf onto a nonstick baking sheet. You effect broiling fry Stuffed Braided Bread proving 19 compound together with 17 as a consequence. Here is how you hit.
program of Stuffed Braided Bread
- You need 1 1/2 of cups Maida (all purpose flour).
- give 1/2 of cup Wheat flour.
- give 7 of grams Active dry yeast.
- add 2 tbsp of + ½ tsp Oil.
- use of to taste Salt.
- use 1/2 of cup Milk + some extra for brushing.
- Prepare of For stuffing-.
- a little 1/2 of teaspoon jeera / cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons Oil.
- use 3 of Potatoes big boiled and chopped.
- give 1/2 of cup Fresh peas.
- add of to taste Salt.
- You need 1 of pinch Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of pinch Garam masala.
- use 1 of teaspoon Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of teaspoon Dhaniya powder.
- a little 1/2 of teaspoon Amchoor powder.
- also 1/2 of tsp Chat masala.
- This 1 of tsp Sesame seeds.
This braided bread looks tricky to make, but just a couple of quick twists and you'll see impressive results. Ever wonder why a bread recipe includes mashed potatoes? The potato's starchy quality absorbs liquid during the kneading stage, and it holds onto that liquid during baking. Tuck in the excess pieces of dough under the bread.
Stuffed Braided Bread separately
- Heat oil in a white Pan and add jeera..
- Add potatoes and peace to the pan. Mix it well and cook well till the peas become soft. You may also take parboiled peas...
- Add all the spices in the potato makes now mix it well and cook well until the raw smell of masala goes off..
- Stuffing is ready now keep it a side to let it cool..
- Now it's turn to prepare the bread..
- In a bowl mix yeast and half cup of warm milk ok leave it for 5 to 7 minutes..
- In another bowl add maida, atta and salt. mix it well.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and mix it well again.
- Add list and milk mixture little by little and make a soft dough.
- Knead it for 10-15 minutes on kitchen platform.
- Grease a bowl with oil and coat the dough with oil. Place the dough in the bowl and cover it with cling wrap.
- After 1 hour I knead the dough again 5 minutes.
- Now make small balls of the dough and roll it like a roti in oval shape..
- Put stuffing in between vertically. Cut the strips at the outer side of the roti now rapid one by one you will get your desired shape. Keep it aside for 30 minutes to prove. Now brush it with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
- Now preheat your oven at 190°c..
- Grease and dust a baking tray. Put the prepare bread in the baking tray and bake 190°c for 10 to 15 minutes (temperature may vary as per your oven) until the outer off the grid become golden..
- You are stuffed bread bread is ready to eat. Enjoy it..
Transfer the bread into a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and brush with egg. Lightly press ends to seal, and straighten out the braid with your hands, if necessary, to straighten. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. But lately, I've been stuffing and braiding that gluten free pizza dough. Zopf translates to braid and this is exactly what this bread is all about.