Best of Paneer pepper chettinad promo. This Chettinad Paneer Curry is a spicy and flavourful South-Indian dish. Made with a unique spice blend this curry is very different in taste from other Paneer curries that we typically make in the North. Generally, Chettinad masala is quite hot in taste so you would need to adjust the spice level as per your preferences.
If you prefer for semi gravy style add little more water. Heat a pan with a tbs of oil,fry the paneer to a golden color. Drain it from the oil and soak the fried paneer in a cup of a warm water. You make steaming toast Paneer pepper chettinad working 22 process than 5 steps. Here you go achieve.
method of Paneer pepper chettinad
- This 10-15 of black pepper corns.
- then 400 of grm paneer cut into 1 inch pieces.
- then 3-4 tsp of butter.
- This 6-8 of dried red chillies.
- give 1/2 cup of freslhy grated coconut.
- then 1 tsp of corainder seeds.
- You need 3 of green cardimoms.
- a little 2 of cloves.
- then 1 inch of cinamon.
- Prepare 1/2 of star anise.
- This 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- This 10-12 of curry leves.
- use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- add 3 of medium tomato purie.
- You need 1 tsp of redchilli powder.
- This 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- This 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasturi methi powder.
- add 2-3 spoon of fresh cream.
- You need of Salt as required.
- also of Water as required.
- also of Corainder spring for garnish.
In the same pan add a tbs of oil,saute the onion and curry leaves till it becomes transparent. Add the ginger&garlic paste and fry it for a while,follows the tomatoes. For making Chettinad masala, dry roast all Spices mentioned under the Chettinad masala over a low flame. Once it gets nicely roasted, add red chili and roast it for few seconds until it turns crispy.
Paneer pepper chettinad singly
- First take a pan on gas add 1 tsp butter then on the flame then add black peppercorns,dired red chillies,grated coconut,corainder seeds, cardimoms,cloves,cinamon, star anies, fennel seeds mix all the ingridents well and saute it for 5 min. And off the flame and wait for 5 min uptill it cool..
- On other hand take mixture jar add all the batter in pot and grind it well make a fine paste..
- On other had take a pan on gas add 3 to 4 spoon of butter heat it well then add curry leves mix it uptill they crackle then add the grind paste and giner garlic paste in it mix it uptill butter will seperate from it.The add tomato purie, salt as requried,redchilli powder,turmeric powder, kasturi methi powder, lemon juice and mix all ingridents well..
- Then add paneer pieces and mix it an add 2 to 3 spoon cream and mix it.Then add water as required and mix..
- Then put lid on pan and low the flame for 5 to 10 min. After 5 to 10 min panner pepper chettinad is ready to serve. Garnish it with fresh spring corainder..
Chettinad Indian Cuisine is a comfy place where you seek to relax and rejuvenate yourself with the people of your choice. We take the privilege of serving you the delicacies cooked especially, to please your taste-buds. Our staff is highly trained to practice all the standards of hygiene and safety standards. The Chettiar community, who are a majority in this region, are a very successful trading community. Chettinad cuisine is one of the spiciest and the most aromatic in India.