Brand name Palak Paneer overstock.
You close stewing steep Palak Paneer working 20 receipt including 9 furthermore. Here is how you score.
process of Palak Paneer
- then 1 package of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- add 1 of medium onion, diced.
- use 250 grams of paneer, cubed.
- a little 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- then 2 of green cardamom pods.
- This 1.5 inch of cinnamon stick.
- give 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- add 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- a little to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- also 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- This 50 mL of fresh cream.
- also to taste of Salt.
Palak Paneer gradually
- Steam and purée spinach and tomatoes separately. Keep aside..
- Cut paneer into 1/2-inch cubes, fry lightly until one side is slightly golden..
- Heat oil on medium heat, add bay leaves, dry red chillies, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods, and the cinnamon stick..
- Once cumin seeds turn golden brown, add the ginger-garlic paste, followed by green chilli..
- Add onions and a couple of pinches of salt, mix well with the cumin, ginger, garlic, and green chillies. Cover and cook for 2 minutes, or until onions become soft and translucent..
- Pour in the tomato purée and mix well. Add the turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and garam masala powder. Add a little more salt if desired - it’ll just help the tomato cook more thoroughly. Remember, all of these spices can be adjusted to your liking!.
- Pour the spinach in, and don’t forget to scrape the sides of the blender jar!.
- Mix well, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes to let the flavours incorporate well. Taste for salt. Optionally, 1/4 tablespoon of store-bought Kofta masala can be used..
- Add paneer, mix well, then switch off the flame. Serve with a dollop of fresh cream..