Best price for Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy overstock. Malai Kofta is a very tasty dish to relish, and it gets much better with Palak gravy. Prepare Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming Now follow the above given instructions to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy. You can prepare the gravy in different ways, Cashew nut gravy.
Kofta in Spinach Gravy.-Deep fried masaledar paneer balls served with flavourful spinach gravy.- is a very tasty dish to relish, and it gets much better with Palak gravy. Prepare Paneer Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming, they will love this Paneer Koftain Spinach Gravy. Take the blanched and drained spinach leaves and mash them into a smooth mixture. You go for it roasting fricassee Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy working 24 compound together with 8 together with. Here you go hit.
instructions of Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy
- a little 200 grams of Paneer (cheese) -.
- You need 100 grams of Mawa -.
- add 2-3 of Potatoes -(boiled).
- use 7-8 of Cashew nuts.
- give 1 inch of Ginger long piece(grated).
- give - 15 to 16 of Raisins.
- You need as needed of Oil -to fry Koftas.
- You need of For Spinach Gravy:.
- give 1 bunch (500 grams) of Palak(spinach).
- a little 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- also 3 to 4 of Tomatoes - (medium sized).
- add 2 to 3 of Green chilli.
- use 1 pinch of Heeng(asafoetida).
- also 1 inch of Ginger.
- then 2 tbsp of Oil.
- then 1/2 tsp of Jeera(cumin seeds) if you want.
- use 2 tsp (if you want) of Kasuri Methi.
- You need 2 tsp of Gram flour.
- use 2 tbsp of Cream/malai - (if you want).
- add add to taste (1 tsp) of Salt.
- use 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- a little 2 tsp (if you prefer more of sour) of Lemon juice.
- use add to taste of Salt -(1/2 tsp) -.
- give 2 tbsp of Corn flour/arrowroot -.
Heat oil in a thick bottom pan and add onions, garlic, ginger, green chillis and black cardamoms to it one after the other and stir till. Malai Kofta is a very popular North Indian dish & undoubtedly tops the list of foods ordered at Indian restaurants. Malai stands for cream and Kofta is a Malai Kofta traces it origin to the Mughlai cuisine, where the dumplings were generally made of some kind of meat. The recipe has evolved over time to.
Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy instructions
- Malai Kofta Boil the potatoes and peel them. Cut off the stem from the raisins, wash and cut the cashew nuts(1 nut into 5-6 pieces). Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces. Add salt and corn flour then mash well. Mash till the mix looks like a smooth dough. Put in grated ginger or ginger paste and mix. The mixture needed to make Kofta is ready..
- Pour oil in a non stick pan(kadhai). Take some amount of the Kofta mix at a time and flatten a bit with your hand. Place 2-3 pieces of cashew nut and 1 raisin on it, wrap up the piece from all sides and round it into a ball. Similarly make balls with the remaining mixture, you will get at least 15-16 balls. Put these balls in hot oil, you can put 3-4 Koftas at one time. Move the Koftas very carefully when turning sides and fry on a medium flame till they turn brown..
- Keep the fried Koftas on a plate and fry the other Koftas. Repeat this process with the remaining balls. Koftas are ready, let us prepare the gravy..
- Palak/Spinach Gravy Break off the stems from the Palak, wash the leaves twice with clean water and keep in a utensil. Put 1/4 cup water and sugar in the utensil, cover and place it on the gas to boil. Palak will be boiled in 5-6 minutes. Turn off the gas..
- Wash tomatoes, chop into pieces. Cut off the stems of the green chilies, then wash them. Peel, wash ginger and make 3-4 pieces of it. Put all of these in the mixer and make a fine paste..
- Pour oil in a frying pan(kadhai), put Heeng and Jeera in hot oil. After Jeera is roasted add Kasuri Methi(stems removed) and gram flour, fry the two. Now put tomatoes, ginger, green chilli paste and stir fry the spices for 2-3 minutes. Pour the cream or malai and fry a little more, fry till oil floats over these spices..
- Once the boiled Palak is cooled, put it in the mixer to make a fine paste. Mix Palak paste with the fried spices. Add water and salt according to how thick or thi you want the Tari. After it comes to boil put Garam masala followed by the Koftas prepared earlier. Allow to cook for 1 minute Malai Kofta Curry with Spinach Gravy is ready. Garnish with cream and serve..
- If you want onion in your dish then finely chop 1 onion. After Jeera is roasted put the chopped onion and fry till it turns light brown. Now follow the above given instructions to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy..
Sabzis With Gravies : Nawabi Curry, Methi Malai Mutter, Malai Koftas in Makhani Gravy, Kadai Paneer, Paneer For example, malai gravy will be slightly sweet while one with onions and chillies will be spicy. Paneer Koftas in Spinach Sauce ( Desi Khana). This easy Malai Kofta Recipe is the only one you'll ever need. Learn exactly how to make creamy, flavourful Malai Kofta at home with my expert tips. Typically, the dumplings in Malai Kofta are made of a mix of mashed potato and Indian-style cheese, called paneer.