Build Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried) special. Chilli paneer recipe, How to make chilli paneer dry & gravy. Paneer can be shallow fried, grilled or deep fried. Frying Paneer: Paneer can be pan fried, shallow fried or deep fried.
We have used regular vegetable Add chilli sauce. If you use red chili sauce, you will get a red colored paneer chili. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe with step by step pictures is another favourite dish among kids even elders too. You can roasting sauté Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried) proving 21 modus operandi together with 9 also. Here you go consummate.
compound of Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried)
- Prepare 2 Cups of paneer cubed * (Refer note).
- then 1 of red onion medium size (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of spring onions white part chopped.
- This 2 of spring onions green part chopped.
- add 1 of green bell pepper capsicum / (diced).
- add 4 of green chillies , slit (remove the seeds).
- a little 1 Tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of ginger garlic paste (freshly ground if possible).
- give 1/2 Teaspoon of sugar.
- then 4 Tablespoons of Oil.
- also 1 Tablespoon of corn flour.
- a little 3 Tablespoons of water.
- a little To Taste of salt.
- a little 4 Tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- use 2 Tablespoons of corn flour.
- This 1 Teaspoon of pepper powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of garlic minced.
- a little 1 Pinch of salt.
- use of water.
You can add coloured bell peppers / capsicum like yellow and red to make it attractive. If you are busy or want to prepare for any party, paneer can be fried and refrigerated ahead, veggies can be. Normally for chilli paneer recipe, paneer is deep fried , but I have shallow fried them on a skillet, as I usually avoid deep fried food. Also I have made it dry , but you can always adjust water as per you consistency choice.
Paneer chilli dry with garlic flavor (Shallow fried) method
- Make a thick-ish paste of all the ingredients of marinade. Soak paneer pieces in it about 15-20 minutes Refer Image 1.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of oil (I used canola oil, you can use any oil available) in a pan and shallow fry paneer on medium heat. Turn it over when cooked side is of golden brown color, repeat till all sides have the same color Refer Image 2.
- Drain the paneer and set it aside on a paper towel. It is fine if it slightly burns a few sides.
- In the same pan add chopped onions, chopped white part of spring onions, capsicum and green chillies. Cook until onion turns transparent (2-3 minutes).
- Next, turn flame high and add ginger garlic paste, sugar, chilli sauce, soya sauce and tomato ketch up. Stir-fry on high for 30 seconds (maximum) until well blended and turn flame to medium heat.
- Add fried paneer cubes, corn flour and water paste. Taste and add the salt accordingly as the sauces will have salt. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes till corn flour paste thickens and sauces come around paneer.
- Add chopped green part of spring onion just before serving and toss it well.
- Serve the dish hot. Trust me garlic flavor tastes awesome as paneer coating.
- Note: * I used longer diced slice. If you are using frozen paneer then take 1 glass of warm water in a pan and put the paneer for about 10-15 minutes so that paneer will become soft and you can easily cut it into slices..
So let's see how to prepare this mouth watering dish. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe with step by step photos - a popular Indo-Chinese recipe. Serve as a starter or appetizer. About Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe: Chilli Paneer is a popular restaurant style Indo Chinese starter that is great for a dinner party with friends and family. A spicy, tangy paneer recipe that you can serve as is or along with a bowl of rice.