Bargain Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites overstock.
You take care of business frying scorch Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites employing 9 process and 7 so. Here you are nail it.
prescription of Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites
- also 12 oz of frozen chopped broccoli.
- add 3 of eggs.
- also 1 tsp of salt.
- then 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- then 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- then 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- This 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- a little 1 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer 4 cheese).
- a little 1 cup of almond flour.
Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites receipt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment and spray oil or use silicone mats. (Seriously, you need to get the mats if you don't have them!!).
- Microwave broccoli according to package instructions. Immediately drain and run under cold water so they stop cooking..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and spices until well-mixed. Fold in the almond flour and cheese..
- Add cooked broccoli and stir well..
- Using your hand or a cookie scoop, make 15 patties (about 1 inch diameter) and place on tbe baking sheet, careful to leave space between them..
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway. Finish under broiler for 3-5 minutes until browned and crispy..
- Serve with tandoori chicken and raita or just eat them by themselves for a snack!.