Best Banana crumb muffins overstock. A basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with a brown sugar crumb topping that will melt in your mouth. "The crumb topping is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. It's a fruit I buy at the store every week, because not only do I like it, but my kids LOVE it! Unfortunately, I feel like we have.
This is the best homemade banana muffins recipe perfect for breakfast! Banana Crumb Muffins are so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! These fluffy and moist muffins are topped with a delicious cinnamon-spiced streusel topping and make a great breakfast or. You work toasting boil Banana crumb muffins practicing 16 program as a consequence 7 along with. Here is how you realize.
technique of Banana crumb muffins
- give 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- This 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- also 3 of ripe bananas.
- also 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- add 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- a little 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- This 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- add 1 of egg.
- give of Crumb topping.
- give 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. These Banana Crumb Muffins are the best banana muffins ever, with crunchy and sweet crumbs at the top. The recipe is so easy no special equipment is needed. Just mix the batter and bake in the oven.
Banana crumb muffins compound
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
These are truly the best Banana Crumb Muffins with the most amazing crumb topping! These muffins have quickly become a family-favorite recipe and they are the first treat gone wherever I take them. These Banana Muffins with a Crunchy Pecan Topping are the best. Fast and easy and made in one bowl. The perfect breakfast or snack muffin recipe.